Full & Part Time Available
Excellent Pay Structure
Our fast growing salon business is on the look out for talented stylists to join our team. This could be a great opportunity for candidates who are naturally creative and passionate about delivering a first-class customer experience. At Timba Hair, exceptional customer service is at the core of what we do and we’re renowned for providing clients with an empowering experience. To be successful in your position at our award-winning salon, you’ll exude energy and positivity and will be ready to meet the challenges of working within a busy salon environment.
As a hair stylist for Timba, you’ll be at the very heart of our business, providing hair dressing services to the highest standards. Each day will vary as we welcome in a range of clients to our all-inclusive, unisex salon. As you progress within the company, you will be focused on gaining new skills and learning the advanced aspects of hairdressing, continuously improving on your natural flair for creativity. For the right candidate, we will provide a competitive pay structure and excellent in-house training, with the opportunity to venture to London to train with some of the best in the industry.
You will need to be self-motivated and responsible for running and managing your own column, alongside supporting the whole team at Timba through effective communication and a demonstratable can-do attitude. Above all else, you’ll create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, where your clients can relax throughout their treatment and then leave feeling like the very best version of themselves.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include;
• Meeting and greeting clients, and representing yourself and the salon by engaging positively throughout all appointments.
• Providing professional advice and guidance on cuts, colouring and styling, whilst fully managing expectations for each appointment.
• Ensuring your work area is consistently safe, clean and tidy at all times and assisting with the general upkeep of the entire salon.
• Answering customer queries and demonstrating an up-to-date knowledge and expertise on the products we sell in-house. Occasionally, you may up-sell products to clients during their treatments.
• Committing to the learning and development opportunities on offer, so that you can evolve as a stylist and start climbing the career ladder with Timba Hair.
• Using, and maintaining the hygiene and quality of our in-house equipment, including our premium line of hair dryers and various styling equipment.
• Becoming accustomed to our on-site colour lab, and mixing colours and tones by request of our clients.
• Ensuring effective communication across the whole team, and feeding back key information to management where required.
Ready for the challenge of joining one of South Wales’ busiest and most trusted hair salons? Get in touch! To discuss this role further, or to send us your CV, contact us at: email@example.com, before the application closing date.
We look forward to hearing from you!